[Harp-L] Young at Heart Movie Harp Instrumental

This movie is a doc about a chorus of elderly singers who sing rock songs.  Very enjoyable movie.  At one moment a group plays chromatics.

  The exciting harp moment was the song they played throughout the movie.  It was a harp instrumental reminiscent of Rod Piazza.  GREAT tone.  I tried to figure it out during the credits, but did not have a pen.  I think the song is "Harmonica Man" by James Bronze and Josh Phillips.  Is that right?  Which one is the harp player?  Any recordings available?

  Thanks
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com