[Harp-L] In line volume control....or not?

Just a bit of an update......I just got my inline volume control from Greg at blowsmeaway.com...........AWESOME.....I have a biscuit that I was affraid to ship accross country because of the crystal element (I just had one break a couple weeks ago) and I wanted a volume control on it so I called Greg on the phone and we talked about it for a bit and he recommended an Extra Hi-Z volume control.....perfect choice......sweet tone......I didn't notice ANY loss in tone at all......

Thanks Greg......another A1 job.

Jeff

-- Jeffrey Spoor - Owner Maker Cumberland Custom Cases

317-894-8699 - shop
317-363-9431 - cell