[Harp-L] Re: Israeli and Jewish Music

I went to KlezKanada and took Jason Rosenblatt's workshop last
year.  KlezKanada is a wonderful immersion in klezmer music and Yiddish
culture, with intensity that equals or exceeds any music workshop
(Augusta, etc) I have attended.  It changed my life from a musical
standpoint.

Jason is very knowledgeable, an excellent and patient teacher, and a great
player.  His workshop is suited for a wide range of harmonica skills and
knowledge of klezmer music.

Jim R.