Re: [Harp-L] Harps made in China

Ken,

I am curious to know your experience with the Fire breath harps.

I am an intermediate blues player.  I have tried many harps, but mostly played the MB.  I then tried a Fire Breath. I love the feel  & sound of it, but it seems to bend very differently from Hohner  MB, special 20 & Lee Oskars.  I find it hard to play.  (It's an F).  I also have a Suzuki Pro Harp 350-V in G.  I find it bends differently from all my other harps, including the Fire Breath.

For now I have "settled" on the MB Deluxe.  I find them more predictable & enjoyable/easier to play.

Any thoughts?  especially comparing the Fire Breath to others.

Thanks,
Ron
-------------- Original message from Ken Deifik <kenneth.d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------