To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 2:54 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] In line volume control....or not?

2 questions.
I have no doubt that this has come up before.....but I would greatly appreciate any opinions
In-line volume control or not ?......do they suck the tone ?
Delay pedal......also, do they suck the tone ?.....my dan-electro certainly does.....anything better out there ?

I use mainly a 127 ceramic element, and sometimes a controlled magnetic......through a Harpgear Standard and Bassman RI

Many Thanks
Farky