  Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 04:29:44 +0000
From: pdxharpdog@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Adding delay pedal to Harp Commander

Hey List - I want to try out a delay pedal when I gig through my Harp
 Commander II.  Any suggestions on the best delay pedal for this
 experiment?  Anyone out there use a HCII with a delay pedal?  When my 6 piece
 band travels to out of town gigs, we use most of the van room for the
 guitarist's six axes, myriad effect pedals and his hugeass Fender amp, so
 there's little room for a harp amp.

I spoke with Ron Holmes, but as usual, in his usual electronic
 genius-speak he was talking so far above my pea-brain understanding of delay
 circuitry that I'm not sure what he recommended. I love my HCII, but gots
 to have me some delay now and again.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

pdxharpdog
www.myspace.com/sassparillajugband