[Harp-L] Adding delay pedal to Harp Commander

Hey List - I want to try out a delay pedal when I gig through my Harp Commander II.  Any suggestions on the best delay pedal for this experiment?  Anyone out there use a HCII with a delay pedal?  When my 6 piece band travels to out of town gigs, we use most of the van room for the guitarist's six axes, myriad effect pedals and his hugeass Fender amp, so there's little room for a harp amp.

I spoke with Ron Holmes, but as usual, in his usual electronic genius-speak he was talking so far above my pea-brain understanding of delay circuitry that I'm not sure what he recommended. I love my HCII, but gots to have me some delay now and again.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

pdxharpdog
www.myspace.com/sassparillajugband