[Harp-L] Check out my six year old son playing blues chromatic

I've always had a policy with my kids that I never push them to play instruments. I've just made all kinds of instruments available to them since they were babies.
. I got them Triolas when they were young... that helped them a lot. I figure if you push, they will either rebel and not play at all, or do exactly what you say and they'll never be again good because they didn't get to develop musically, naturally.

 Anyway, the boI got a big shock from my 6 year old son David II... I was making a Youtube video on the Chromatic DeLuxe from Seydel. I gave my son a C chromatic... I was playing in G. I just handed him a C chromatic solo tuned and said make some noise for the video. We had never played a shuffle before together.. Check out what he does on rhythm: It's perfect. I'm proud. He does have his own chromatic, two of them, in fact, that he makes noise on. I just realized when we shot that video that my six-year-old son has progressed to a new level. He gets an award for showmanship, too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdbkAmAJJI0

By the way, a couple of weeks ago, he shot a push pin (was aiming for it) open sight at 20 yards.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk RIver harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com