[Harp-L] Bit of a Fledging Blues Blog

Hey guys. I've been lurking around the harp-l for a long time, sucking in the wisdom and knowledge of each and everyone of you guys and then putting it to good use and sticking my nose in very infrequently. Just want to pass along that I've got a bit of a blues blog going on at www.bushdogblues.blogspot.com as an alternative activity to gainful employment when I tender my retirement as a public school teacher from the glorious state of Texas at the end of May. So, when you have a spare minute, drop by and leave me a suggestion, criticism or two. Anyway--

See ya--
Rick