[Harp-L] Harps that customize themselves?

I've got this Seydel Bandmaster from the late 1920s or 1930s, I think. It plays STOCK, as well as any custom I've played. It overblows as easy as the best customs. It's is unreal.

Now, the trick is, I've not done a thing to it. Not a thing, besides sealing the comb. Now that I've got the sealed comb back on (I was playing it with a Solist comb during the sealing), it is unreal. It overblows unreal. You get the point. I wish I could say I embossed this harp, but I think God did... or maybe the harp customized itself.
I've never had a prewar Hohner this good and I've had quite a few of those in my day. I've never really had anything this good stock. Ever. I think I may have won a crap shoot on this one, although I'm sure it was an excellent harp the day it rolled out of Klingenthal. Back to God as the harp customizer, when a harp sits for say, 60 years, the metal turns, you get this tarnish, etc., that, in theory, could work as an emboss by decreasing the distance between reed and slot. Anybody got any thoughts on this natural process? I mean this harp is unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVu2TY68vbs

Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com