Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Custom Harmonicas - Worth It?

Gary writes:

"Please send all those broken down harps directly to me.
Save the  landfills!!  I'll try to recycle them!!"

...that's a great idea!  I can imagine 'somebody' could make a good  business
out of recycling what would otherwise be trashed or tossed  harps...I even
have a few 'tossed in the drawer' old MB's and chroms.

"I  was hoping to make everybody laugh with the shoes comment, that's all.
And  in lots of cases it just might work."

...Oh, you did.  I laughed out loud, loved it, and hope you  realize MY
response was made teasingly (ergo the smiley  faces)...you're clearly not among
those who think in a 'sexist'  manner.  Mea culpa if I didn't make that clear.

"If your lady isn't into shoes, fill in the blank."

....hey, harps'll work for me as well as boots. ;)
Elizabeth

GW