RE: [Harp-L] Custom Harmonicas - Worth It?

Separate PayPal account or prepaid credit card, baby.

The way I did it was to establish a pretty consistent pattern of harp acquisition...maybe one or two harps a month...then took a couple months off before the order.  Also, timing with an annual bonus helps.  Finally, if all else fails, take her shopping.

I'm bummed that Joe Spiers stopped taking advance orders for customs...however, my wallet is happy.  It took me about a year of talking w/ Joe by email to get me to finally pull the trigger.  I guess it's time to start talking with some of the other customizers out there so I can get my second custom before 2010.

Jonathan