[Harp-L] Changing lives through music

   Anybody catch "60 Minutes" last Sunday?  One of the best music segments
I've seen on the show in a long time.  Titled "El Systema", it only runs
about 12 minutes and is well worth a peek:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/11/60minutes/main4009335.shtml.  A
great example of what can happen when a country decides to aggressively
support after school music programs.  I think most of us have had our lives
transformed by music but probably never as radically as some of the kids in
this segment.

Mick Zaklan