Re: [Harp-L] Recording setups

I have the ATA 3035 works great.
Also akg cm2000. If  you go to buddhas garden you can
hear it on Philadelphia Christmas. I used audio lab on that.  The sapori used a high end akg and eventide reverb all belonging to my friend. It all went into a power mac notebook using peak. How cool is that.

I have the 20 inch intel Imac. So fast you blink and your at the next web page. It's on comcast. At work I have a DELL  on a T! but the Mac blows it out of the water. I don't know if this is a G5 or they have discontinued that designation for these machines.

One thing about a MAC it seems it works 99% of the time
My g4 has never broken down.

Enile Diggs D'Amico

P.S. I love the new mac adds.
It's not your fault PC Yeah it's all Macs fault.

>>> "G. E. Popenoe" <gpopenoe@xxxxxxxxx> 04/16/08 00:44 AM >>>
Thanks!

Nice tone on the 2016! Used to play those back in the late 70's but switched
to the Super 64 when I joined the Original Harmonica Band.

I figured the I Mac would be quiet and more affardable than the tower. I
guess the latest tower is the G5 with a special quiet cooling system.
However, my budget alows for the I Mac.

I did a session with an Audiotechnica 4033 and found it to be a great mic
for the money. I may get one of those to start my recording mic collection.