From: Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 3:26:52 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison custom Harmonicas reply

I've really been enjoying this conversation. I've only been working on harps for a short time but I can say that it has really become a passion. I'm constantly learning new things, I enjoy experimenting, and I've had some really nice comments from people. Am I as good as guys like Spiers and Flisko, nope, but one day I hope to be. I can say this that the comments in the message below really brought to light some of the things that I want to strive for, like doing the absolute best I can, putting quality first and quantity second, making sure that anyone who buys a harp from me is completely satisfied with it, etc. It was never my intention to work on harps for other people, I only got into this so I could fix up some old harps, but one thing led to another and I started having people ask me to do them, and well after getting laid off I decided to focus on working on harps. But mainly I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great info, it's really
helped me out a lot, and I really appreciate the time some of you have taken to answer specific questions that I've had.

Chris

http://www.builderofstuff.com/harpsforsale.html
http://www.builderofstuff.com/harpgallery.html

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...