Re: [Harp-L] New Hohner MB40 harps... any good?

Do you mean XB-40? If so:

harmonicas and stuff: $79.00 + s/h
 Best Li'l harp House: $82.77 + s/h
Coast2coast: $89.67 + s/h

Winslow

Steve Lawton <markerdude4now@xxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi folks,

I've been away for a long time due to illness and
missed any chatter on this. I've found a store that
has them only a 45 min. drive but DAMN!!! they are
expensive and after 4 years of not being able to work
they might be out of my reach too. Love to try them, I
am working up an 2 person act with a female guitar
player (she has an UGH! pink paisley fender strat) but
she can play and sing.
Up here those harps run close to $100 each. and I was
going to get me an A and a C to start with and to
learn on.
Mr. Epping... is there anywhere that you know of that
sells them cheaper?

Thanks.

Steve (ps... get on myspace and check out Kim Wilson's
u-tube vid.... WOW!!!)