[Harp-L] Some shameless self-promotion

Hi! Well, the thing is that my new (so to speak, we've been on the road for more than 3 years now) band has released its debut album. We do a sort of blend between Chicago and New Orleans-influenced blues, if I was to label it -and the album is thus appropriately entitled Southside Gumbo. 14 tracks with 5 originals. You can listen to the whole CD in the band's myspace site or in my own, there's an embed flash player with all the songs in both sites. I'm posting it here not because I want to take advantage of the list to sell CDs, but because I'd be happy to hear any kind of comment, advice, remark, criticism -be them good or bad, I like them both as long as they're honest- on anything: playing, style, approach, global sound, harp sound, whatever...I'm doing most of the vocals too, and I'm well aware of my limitations as a singer, I'm working on that, hehe...

Point is, I've been reading this list for 9 or 10 years now, and though I've mostly been a lurker, I feel like I know many of you -and I do actually know some, though not in person, Spain is a bit too far for SPAH ;)-, and I've learnt a hell of a lot, so I can't think of a better place to introduce my last work and ask for honest opinions on how things sound and how y'all like it...I'm not really sure if this goes against the list policy or not, but just in case, I apologise in advance :)

The sites:

	http://www.myspace.com/davidgarciabluesharp
	http://www.myspace.com/theblindlemons

Anyway, hope you like it! Thanks in advance for listening and for any feedback you may provide :))

Greetings from Madrid,

David