[Harp-L] How do you email people offline?

OK I see now. I have two ways that I visit harp-l. The first is via the internet as a bookmark which I automatically just hit a keystroke for and get the latest posts. That is where the email addresses are obscured. The second (which I often don't review because I have already checked via the site) is the email digest. That's the one that has access to the addresses. Got it! d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues