[Harp-L] Re: Greg Heumann Modified Peavey Mic on Ebay

Thanks for pointing that one out, and thanks for the kind words, Jeff.

Looks like it already sold. However I see he is also selling one of my modded Shure 545's at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=140223783128

Cheers

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net

On Apr 11, 2008, at 9:32 AM, Jeffrey Spoor wrote:
Since we were talking about Greg's Mods and Mics earlier, I thought I tip someone to a beauty just listed on Ebay and hour ago. I was making rounds while eating my lunch and nearly choked......if I weren't mic poor, I'd snatch that thing up. You can be sure it's smokin' if Greg did it........

http://cgi.ebay.com/Peavey-Harp-Mic-Customized-By-Greg- Heumann_W0QQitemZ140223778713QQihZ004QQcategoryZ16228QQssPageNameZWDVW QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

--
Jeffrey Spoor - Owner Maker
Cumberland Custom Cases