RE: [Harp-L] Yet another Zoom H2 question

I just got an H2 on Wednesday, and I've been reading
the manual and just getting acquainted with it...

Harp content:  my first test was playing my favorite
pattern lick using my Seydel 1847 A harp (volume was
too low, so I need to do lots more testing!).

The H2 IS the card reader... you don't need another
external card reader or device.

You connect the USB cable your H2 with the power off
then to your computer... H2 will start up with the USB
menu, select STORAGE, and then it will connect to your
computer.  See page 71 of the owner's manual.

I copied all the data (file folders) on the H2 over to
my PC's hardrive for backup purposes, then copied the
downloaded SYSTEM.BIN file (containing the new
firmware 1.30 upgrade) to the H2's storage (SD disk)
in the root (main) directory (not into any of the H2
folders).  Just follow the directions on the H2
website where the download file came from:

http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/download/software/h2.php

Ken H in OH

--- Bradford Trainham