[Harp-L] Brendan Power on Later w/ Jools Holland

There wasn't anything good on the MonstersHD channel on Wednesday night, so I was flipping around the dial and ran across none other than Brendan Power and his mates on 'Later with Jools Holland.'  It was Brendan, a bodhran and acoustic guitar... smokin.  Great playing by all.  Fantastic trio.  Brendan, if you happen across this post... is there a recording of this trio available?  This stuff suits me well.  Nice contrast with the next artist on the show, Nick Cave.  that may be a hot double bill.

Thanks.

Jim.
www.mcmule.com