Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Chaptering On the H2 - Correction

Hey, thanks Ken. I think I'm going to learn more from your trial and error testing of your Zoom H-2 than I ever could have on my own. Just keep passing on the info. Much obliged :)

I haven't even begun testing out the mic setups yet.

But I am intending to start releasing some free songs on my blog, and the ones that don't need guitar (i.e., accapella songs and harp solos) won't even be recorded into my multitrack at home. I'm going to spend some time around the house finding a placement for me and the H2 (and mic settings) that makes the best sound. I have a sense that there will be some optimal placements - there always are.

You might try at least a cursory mic tour of your own house, though you're welcome to use mine as long as you don't bug the cats.