Re: [Harp-L] By the way,,

If the feeling moves you go with the music there is nothing more pleasing to watch as an audience then someone who is feeling the music i must stress this must be real i don't wanna watch somebody laying it on thick and overselling as you say.  I think i read somewhere that james cotton used to do back flips on stage.  And of course there is T bone walker who did the splits while playing his guitar over his head.  To each his own.  Then again one does not have to be an acrobat or know how to juggle or tap dance to sing a song or play harmonica.  on the other hand though when you look at the way that society treats music nowadays it's like you have to be able to sing last, no 1 you must look good in a video or on camera so they can sell the image of you.  hard to understand and really tragic for everyone who is loosing out on potentially good music why music on it's own is not enough.

IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:  In a message dated 4/9/2008 12:21:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,