Re: [Harp-L] H2 H4 editing software recommendations

I hadn't kept up with the status of CoolEdit. I'm sure you're right. I've kept up with
SoundForge and some DX plug ins.

I'm sure copies of CoolEdit are still out there. As I recall it used to be available as
a free limited version program too.

GW

P.S. Would love to get a copy of that Howard Levy March 22 Seminar!! :-D