Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic layout generator

Phil wrote:
> Is there a chromatic layout generator somewhere on the web.
>
> The datonic generator is great. But is there one somewhere for
> chromes?

I'm sorry, what's the difference?  Most harmonicas are essentially
diatonic, with different ways of achieving the notes not in
the "native" tuning (bends, overbends, valves, slide).

Isn't a "normal chrom" just a diatonic in solo tuning?  Would this
chrom layout generator show two scales for slide in/slide out notes,
specific to the design?

-tim