Re: [Harp-L] Olympus digital voice recorder VN-4100PC

Hi Rob,

Can you give us an idea of what the physical size of
the Olympus LS-10 is ?

The LS-10 looks interesting, especially since it has
"little" external speakers.

I saw the Zoom H4 at a local Sam Ash Music store
and was kind of suprised at how big it was... not
exactly "pocket-size" unless you have really big
pockets.

The Zoom H2 seems to be more "pocket-size" from what
I've seen on some online videos, but I have not seen
one in person (Sam Ash was currently out of the H2).

Thanks Rob !

Ken H in OH

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1350