Re: [Harp-L] Olympus digital voice recorder VN-4100PC

Philharpn@xxxxxxx wrote:

Anyone have any experience with the Olympus digital voice recorder VN-4100PC?

The device has lots of memory -- hours and hours even at the highest quality
level -- and be linked to a PC with a USB cord and software provided.

i have no direct experience. but the page i saw says it has 256M memory and records 11 hours at highest quality. which means highest quality isn't very good. this is really meant for note taking and interviews and the like, rather than music.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.