Re: [Harp-L] question for harp teachers...payment

On Apr 6, 2008, at 8:25 PM, MANFRED WEWERS wrote:

Money is nice but sometimes other things are even better-like a truck full of firewood. Living "downtown", I have to buy it if I want it. So this was better than money, and the guy got an extended lesson.

  Manfred
__
I pretty much operate like a classy call girl. I won't take money (directly). Money is degrading. I WILL take a gift or present (left on my night stand, tee hee). But now I can see where this could be problematic if'n I were dealing with an Alaska king crab fisherman or Manfred's 'lumberjack'.

smo-joe