[Harp-L] nicknames the real story

Ok this is the real childhood story.

When I was a kid my parents had a shore home in NJ at
at a place called Tuckerton Beach. They dug out lagoons
in the Jersey swamp. On the space between the threw dirt on top an built
houses. People from NY and PA vacationed there.

Most of my friends were from NY city. Back then Brooklyn was still part
of NY city. A lot of my friends were from  there.

Every kid has a nickname that their mother calls them
that you never want the other kids to hear. My mother
called me milly. One day Skinny Eddy Lacera heard my mother call me
milly. He proudly announced, "Milly from  now on your gonna be called
Milferdy E Diggs"
This was back in the Dobbie Gillis days so it was
kind of like Maynard G Krebbs. So the Diggs part
stuck. Some day I'll have band called the Milferdy E
Diggs Blues Band.

Emile Milferdy E Diggs D'Amico