[Harp-L] Question for harp teachers... payment

Alright, I just agreed to accept the loan of a tiller (so I could till me up a garden) in lieu of $$$ for a harmonica lesson. Last year, I took a tanned deer hide in lieu of $$$. In both cases, the students were among my friends or a close relative. I'm trying to stop short of the point where students show up with chickens and goats under their arms, but I'm wandering what other harmonica teachers have accepted for payment.

Dave
Dave Payne
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com