Re: [Harp-L] What do you want to be called?

We'll I got tabbed for GW when I was in the college dorm and
the guys saw my initial ring with GW on it.  Thus the gdubya in
my email as well.

The other is Gary Indiana.  I can't count the number of times people
have heard my first name and my state of origin and sung that song.

I really don't mind either one.  Though there was a time I was getting
lots of comments on my email in reference to the current president.
Usually my comment was just thanks in that regard.  People don't seem
to comment about it much anymore.  8-) 8-)

It would be nice to be called both underrated and humble.  Things I both
aspire to.  Long time in the woodshed needed before the first one, and
the second one I'm always working on.

Today I'm happy because I'm going to the springingtheblues.com fest.
Jason Ricci will be on at about 2:00 followed by Cephas and Wiggins!!

GW

--
Gary Warren

"I take my woman on the beach, fellas, and set down in the sand
 and play."  Muddy Waters (Deep Down In Florida)