From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Derwood Blues
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 2:48 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] What do you want to be called?

I got in on the Chromatic discussion at the end and my comments died at
the end so I thought I would get a new discussion started.

Here is a question for all of you:

What would you like to be called by your fans?

A Monster Player
The Jimmy Hendrix of Harmonica
A Tasteful Player
Subtle
A Minimalist
Incredible Tone
An Emotional Player
Mr Mojo
Technically Excellent
Musical
Fun to Listen To

Pick one of my choices or make up your own. I guess I am wondering what
is important to you and our audiences. And which is more important.

Thanks,

Derwood