From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of harmoniman@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 3:35 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] What do you want to be called?

Ahh, ya doesn't has to call me Johnson! You can call me Ray  (CHARLES), or
you can call me Jay (ROCKEFELLER), or you can call me Johnny(COLTRANE) or
you can call me Sonny ( BOY WILLIAMSON,TERRY,LANDRETH) or you can call me
RayJay(MARLEY?), or you can call me RJ (UMBERGER)... but ya doesn't hafta
call me Johnson.....But if you do please make it ROBERT !
Thanks for asking, J.B.Reed....um, I already am called all of the things on
the list and some things that are not fit for print ! ;-)
From: "Derwood Blues" <Derwood.Blues@xxxxxxxxx>