[Harp-L] ?

Mox Gowland wrote:
"As to playing in three consecutive keys (G, D & A) I could suggest a Melody tuned harmonica i.e. (Paddy 3 blow Smokey 5 draw with C as the lowest note)"

I have no idea what the above sentence means. Do you mean playing a "Melody Maker™" tuned harmonica? I assume "Paddy 3 blow" means to raise the 3 blow a wholetone as in Paddy Richter tuning (though, IIRC, Melody Maker was developed at about the same time as Paddy Richter), but have no clue what you mean by "Smokey 5 draw". If it is Melody Maker that you are describing, it has both the 5 draw and the 9 draw raised a semitone (the 5 being similar to the well known "Country" or "Major 7th" tuning popularized by Charlie McCoy).

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()
`----'