[Harp-L] Gordon Harmonicas update

Hello Friends,
This has been a very busy time here at Gordon Harmonicas.
I am very pleased to report that some very large orders have been completed and shipped,
and Richard Sleigh will post my new estimate of completion on our Filisko/Sleigh/Gordon
website soon at: http://customharmonicas.com
Now there is a price increase on the horizon for the Hohner products that I use for the raw materials to make the Filisko Method Diatonic Harmonica.
I would like to offer to current prices until April 10, 2008, after which I will regretfully have to raise my prices due to increased costs.
Thanks to all my valued clients for their patronage. Have a great Spring.
All the Best,
Jimmy Gordon
Gordon Harmonicas