Re: [Harp-L] Guyger and Gruenling video (was youtube address)

captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:
Buzz wrote:

Thought maybe someone on the list would like to see two great blues harmonica players having fun.

Sorry try this address
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejpPQqRS0ak

This address took me to YouTube, but not to a video.? Under the search field was a message that read: "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request." ?? How can we see this video? ron