Re: [Harp-L] In ear monitor choices?

B Boggs wrote:
Hey,
Does any one know which in-ear monitor system is effective as a monitor and has discreet and effective earpieces? I am interested in protecting my hearing and getting a better reference of my sound.
Some bands, the on-stage levels are really loud and I can't hear myself if I am off to the side of the amp. Every one the stage is hearing a different mix and then the audience hears a different mix. Everyone hears it loud.
I have been curious for some time from comments a drummer friend has made who uses them for his gigs.
Thanks,
Brian.