[Harp-L] youtube address

Great clip of Guyger and Gruenling, Buzz. Thanks for posting it.

I just love Guyger's town--and his singing is, as always, fantastic. The combination of the two is just so fantastic. Plus, he never plays a note out of place, everything is just right, just fits and works perfectly. And it sounds so old-time, he really captures the sound quality of the 50's, in his use of volume and degree of breath in his tone.

As for Dennis, he's always awe inspiring. Somehow he sounds like he's amplified even when he's playing acoustic. Even without cupping, he seems to be able to overdrive an amp just a little. And an excellent example of when to lay out, stay back and when to step up.

Fun.

This isn't a particularly exciting video, but the audio is one of the best trains I've heard in a while. Which shouldn't be a surprise, considering that it's Fillikso playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APMBMZo0SBo&feature=related

And this is just great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAimmGoJLn4&feature=related

While most of the focus tends to be on Wade Schuman (a ham of the first order, in the best sense of the term) and naturally then Joe sitting trading riffs with him, I hope no-one overlooks Randy Weinstein's excellent playing up until he gives the mic to Joe. Just excellent stuff.

Thanks to Buzz, and thanks to "BigAlexB1Blues" for posting all these clips. Great stuff.

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () `----'