[Harp-L] Current Hohner reeds

I can't speak from personal experience (I'm a Seydel nut), but I have spoken with several pro players that are saying that reed failure is common with the current quality of Hohner's reeds. The biggest failure seems to be D harp reeds from what they are telling me. Let's hope that they plan to address quality issues with the money they are raising from their latest significant price increase.......although I'm sure that won't happen.......

--
Jeffrey Spoor - Owner Maker
Cumberland Custom Cases

317-894-8699 - shop