[Harp-L] Refund from HARP DEPOT

I can confirm that Richard at Harp Depot has refunded my money minus
the $12.00 money gram charge to prove he cashed it (Oh well). He didn't
offer any explanation,apology, or pitch for business. Hope it was
worth it for him as it was for me. Any way I am now declaring that my
 case with Harp depot is finished. Thanks for comments (from both "sides")
Take care, Dave Bass