[Harp-L] Allen amps

>  Anybody play any of these ever?  www.allenamps.com

I have an Old Flame 2 x 10 combo.  It has good harp speakers and a
couple of circuit mods-  a power resistor between the recto and first
filter cap to drop the b+  and a second larger value b+ dropping
resistor to decrease preamp tube voltage.
Excellent tone, very effective tone controls, great spring reverb and
usable master volume.  Not as loud before feedback as my tweaked 5F6A
2 x 10 amp.  Switch selectable preamp dropping resistor setup to
provide plate voltage options.
With the master it can play good tone at bedroom volumes, so it is
useful for situations where the required volume is not known.

Jim R