To: "Customharmonicas" <customharmonicas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Demistifying Chromatics

Well Jimmy, you are right.

I diagrammed the blows and draws against the slide positions on all keys.
While you can still play the exact reverse fingerings between most of the
keys (E and B appear to be the exceptions) a couple of blows change to draws
and draws to blows to make the concept work. If nothing, else this may be an
interesting way to study some of the alternate fingerings.

Damn! And I though I was on to something potentially clever.

Oh well...