[Harp-L] From The Day We are Born...

The march towards death begins. Life is and will always be a shoulda,
coulda, woulda on many fronts. To me this is the essence of what the blues
is really all about. Without getting holy rolly on y'all I just have to say
that we are crazy if we think that we are really in control of all this life
and death stuff. Sure we can make decisions and take actions that will
improve the odds based upon statistical charts etc. but let's face it, who
knows where any of us will be when the meteor drops or the tornado hits
much less how or why we do the things we do to ourselves. This is the BLUES;
the good the bad and the ugly! Let us all embrace it and blow, blow, blow
for the wind through our harps makes a wonderful soundtrack for this movie
called life.

Thank you Gary Primich, may you bring as much joy to those in the heavens as
you gave to us on earth. I don't know how or why you got there but rest
assured I am on the same train. How many stops I have left before I reach
the station is out of my hands.

Warren Bee