[Harp-L] Gary Primich

Like many of you who have already posted I was fortunate enough to have
spent some time with Gary.  A really decent human being and fun to hang
out with.  http://garyprimich.com/home.html

Really great website that celebrates Gary's life as he lived it.  As for
addictions and the struggles the addicted have with them perhaps we're
better off leaving those discussions off of this list.  As I say that I
realise that I don't mean to preclude anyone from sharing their own
personal experiences with addiction and music.  Speculation on the life of
another doesn't seem respectful given the very public and specific nature
of this forum.  I trust people will continue to exercise discretion.  fjm
harp-l-listowner