Re: [Harp-L] gary primich/addictions

I have to agree with Michael that dealing with addiction is difficult. Even with the best mental health experts it is really tough to conquer. I would say that a friend should be a friend to an addict and let the doctor be the doctor. They're the trained professionals. Clearly Gary had many friends that were very concerned about him. They all were good for him and I'm sure he felt the support of many.

Jon