[Harp-L] gary primich/addictions

Someone suggested surprise that so few of us knew or could help Gary with his "secret" addiction.  I think most players in Austin and lots of fans knew Gary had a drug addiction.  He went thru rehab a couple of years ago and it seemed to be sticking.  I spoke to him twice the week before he died and he seemed fine.  There was no indication of drug behavior nor was there any indication of depression and we talked the day before he passed.  I think it is safe to say that helping someone with an addiction is a tricky business.
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com