Re: [Harp-L] harp suppliers and shipping costs

Hi

Am Donnerstag, 27. September 2007 schrieb Jeffrey Spoor:
> As for others, myself included........well.......... I don't want
> to speak   for anyone but me, there just aren't enough hours in the
> day to get all of the things that need to get done.  I'm sure that
> what you are experiencing if very frustrating and to the consumer,
> it feels like the customer is just a number, I know because I've
> been there myself, but it is equally frustrating for the vendor.

Thats all fine, however there's a must in every connection between
vendor/retailer and customer. There must be honesty. If you have no
idea when you're ready to ship your goods, then it's exactly that
what you have to tell your customer.
Failing to respond honestly on requests - especially if the order is
already paid - is a no go.

--
Gruß,Frank