RE: [Harp-L] harp suppliers and shipping costs

"Me too."

I recently bought one of those titanium-reeded, platinum covered...no, wait, that one's not out yet...I meant, one of those steel-reeded harps through Rupert and was very impressed by his communication and timeliness of delivery.  He answered my e-mail questions promptly and thoroughly, and when I finally made the purchase, it took less than a week to receive the harp (and DVDs).

I like the people I've dealt with at Harp Depot.  I like the Bushman line of harps.  I want them to succeed, if for no other reason than to provide an alternative to and some competition for the few other manufacturers...but it's hard to overlook this current customer satisfaction problem.

In fairness, I'm sure there's a difference in volume between Harp Depot and Rupert...(and if Rupert's business grows too fast, he won't be able to keep this high level of customer interaction and promptness of delivery)...but this thread reminded me that I hadn't shared my positive experience with the group, so here it is.

Jonathan "huh?" Compton