Re: [Harp-L] Piedmont Blues, Special 20, and Golden Melody Comb Question

Actually those pieces of plastic are sprues used in the manufacture of the comb and serve no purpose after the comb sets. Some customizers remove them on the Special 20's but if you try to do that on the Golden Melody the comb will shatter.

Jon