Re: [Harp-L] Re: Playing thru the PA , question

You could try to use ear plugs. You can easily adjust the volume of the band by sticking them deeper in your ears. There is a point where the sound of your harp heard via your skull is in perfect mix with the rest of the band heard via your plugged ears. The tone you hear is not natural, but you hear yourself and you can adjust the pitch of your bent notes.

Rock on
Ralf

Jim McBride schrieb:
The problem is that I have a really hard time hearing myself. They have several monitors but with so many instruments, there is just too much in the monitors to hear myself. I work with the sound guy but when the band is cranking I just can't hear the harp.